Comfortable & practical: The CITO combines the advantages of a good paraglider backpack with the ones of a fast packing bag. It is super-easy to pack, then shapes into a rucksack and is as comfortable to carry as a backpack.
Robust: High-quality manufacturing plus really durable materials and components – great for frequent flyers (i.e. tandem pilots): Important seams are bar-tacked. Made of tear and abrasion resistant fabrics. Unbreakable aluminium buckles on the compression straps.
Size: Accommodates a solo or tandem wing, one harness, helmet, etc.
Packing hint: Tighten the 2 compression straps sideways first as the pack will be more narrow and higher – thus getting the shape of a real rucksack.
- Weight: 1400 grams
- Integrated riser bag (can be clipped out)
- Comfortable suspension system with breathable meshfabric and air-permeable cushioning foams
- Load control straps on shoulder strap and hip belt
- Chest strap
- Mesh-pocket for cell phone, camera, GPS or keys on hip belt
- Clear pocket for the name tag
- 330d Nylon 6.6 R/S (4*4) PUX2
- 330d Rip-Stop Nylon S (4*4) PUX2
- bottom and certain smaller parts: 600d Polyester 74T WR PU2